Learn about us
I believe everyone deserves to be treated with respect and dignity when alive. I also believe that when someone has died they deserve that same respect and dignity. My unique and creative services will reflect your needs and the needs of your loves ones as you ‘Say Your Goodbye’
Grieving the loss of a loved one, a pet e or journeying through life’s transitions is challenging work. My counselling service will allow you to find meaning and purpose in your life, to regain the sense of control and empowerment that allows you to confidently journey into the future.
Certificate in Thanatology & Palliative Care, UWO
Certificate in Youth Ministry Studies, Conn. USA
Bachelor of Arts, Brescia College, UWO
- 12 years working with and counselling Elementary and High School youth
- 9 years with seniors in a Retirement and Long Term Care Setting
- Specializing in creating cognitively appropriate worship services
- Palliative care; assisting the person dying and their caregivers
- Planning and conducting funeral/memorial services
- Alzheimer support for seniors and their loved ones
- Facilitating a Family/Caregivers Support Group
- Member of the Bereavement Services Committee of London Ontario
I enjoy the following in no particular order: reading, knitting, nature walks, time with my wife and adult children, cooking, photography, gulping coffee in the morning and slowly sipping wine to wind down at the end of the day.
I have also become a “Wedding Officiant” and will happily conduct your wedding at a location of your choice. Please see www.pondsideministries.com for more information.